Page List

HOME-PAGEREALIZATIONQUOTESPUZZLESPRAYERSPERCEPTIONSMUSIC-DOWNLOADSTORIESJOKES BOOKSBITTER-TRUTHANCIENT-SCRIPTURESBEAUTIFUL-LIFETHOUGHTSFRIENDSHIPPRAYERS-TO-WORSHIPWinning-Publications

Friday, January 15, 2021

Kunal Sharma

My request for refund of amount rupees 47,000 (Forty seven thousand).

From Advocate:

Mr. Kunal Sharma.

Immigration attorney, Shimla.


As I seek justice. As this person has betrayed me, with his false promises, to provide Canada Visa (work permit visa). As I am requesting for refund of my money, since March 2020. 


We believe that we can get blessings by doing good things in our lives. 


Fruits of our actions, called as karma. 


On one hand, justice system is critical for a better nation. Providing law and order to citizens. 


It's important for citizens to be patriotic, to be caring, helpful and kind to others. With a commitment and passion to provide justice. 


At the same time there are people who are misusing the power of law, to manipulate with the justice system. 


Recently I was betrayed by an advocate, who is supposed to provide justice to others by profession. 


This person who is supposed to provide justice is doing injustice himself. Such people are a curse to this great nation.


I knew this person past several years. After taking the payment from me he stopped receiving my calls, and stopped replying to my messages. Demanding for more money, exploitation by blackmailing. Delaying to refund my money. He is asking for more money. He is trying to put false blames on me. He is trying to put fear in me. He is trying to scold me. At the end of this article I have written in detail why I believed in him. 


The reason why I trust this person. He is highly educated, professional and speaks good English. He comes from a good family background. He is financially well and owns several properties, as I thought my money was in safe hands. He didn’t do any addictions. He says NO to alcohol and tobacco and he is vegetarian. I thought he is embedded with good culture of honestly and loyalty.


The reason why I trust him was that because, he spoke to me in such a way, that I believed that he is compassionate, helpful, kind and understanding. 


He spoke as if he really understood my pain, and the struggle that I am going through in my life. He spoke to me using the words like  BUDDY (close friend) and BHAI (brother). He said like, we two brothers can live together in Canada. I took him to be a brother for my life time.


His address is:


Mr. Kunal Sharma.

Advocate, Lawer, immigration Attorney.

Kunal Law Associates.

Jyoti Niwas, Madhan House Building,

Near dingu mata mandir road.

Near LIC Office, Cemetery, 
Sanjoli, ( Sanjauli ), Shimla 171006.

Himachal Pradesh.


Facebook.

Instagram.


Phone WhatsApp.

+91 98166 03280

+91 98172 03280

( Link to Google search )


He is highly educated, professional and speaks good English. He gave complete and total commitment that he would protect me and support me. As he knows about laws, I really had thought that I was lucky, and God had heard my prayers.


I know this person past several years, I know where he lives, and his house. I know he lives with his parents, his wife and daughter. He comes from a good family background. He is financially well and owns several properties, as I thought my money was in safe hands. I have also stayed with him for few days in his house. I really thought it was safe to trust him. 


He didn’t do any addictions. He says NO to alcohol and tobacco and he is vegetarian. I thought he is embedded with good culture of honesty and loyalty. 


I bet if you would speak to him then you would agree with me. But it’s unfortunate how he suddenly changed after receiving the payment. I am surprised. Such people do exist.


On February 6 2020

Kunal promised me that he would provide me work permit visa ( for professor job ) in Canada on payment of 20 thousand rupees.


He said that only 20,000 has to be paid to him before reaching Canada. Visa and flight expenses will be paid by the hiring organization.


He said that I can pay the remaining amount after receiving salary in Canada every month in installments.


He said that he is PR (permanent resident of Canada) and he said that he is also immigration attorney working on Canada immigration.


He said that after reaching Canada I can live in his house, purchased by him, to save my expenses in Canada.


He said that he is a Punjabi and as Canada has a greater population of Punjabis he said that he has good contacts of Punjabis in Canada so that he can get me work permit visa in university for professor job.


He said he knows Mr Ahluwalia ji in Canada. He said he knows Punjabi business person in Canada owning gas station petrol pump, daily stores.


He requested me to pay into his bank account online transfer.


After receiving the first payment of 20 thousand rupees, he started asking for more money. I felt he was blackmailing me. He said that I have to pay for visa.


(1) As requested by him, on

07-Feb-2020 ( 04:00 PM IST )

I have paid him rupees 20,000/- 

using sbi bank online payment transfer. ( IRL3696106 ). 

This was the initial payment to process job visa in canada.


He asked me to meet him on 11-Feb-2020 in solan.

He met me in solan. I stayed with him in his Shimla house as he requested me to stay with him for few days. So that he would help me to get a job.


After I gave him my self attested documents. He told me that I have to pay for my visa fees expenses. Not paying the amount would delay the process.


(2) As requested by him, on

12-Feb-2020 ( 04:03 PM IST )

I have paid him 17,000/- 

using sbi bank online payment transfer. ( IRL4131655 ). 

This was as a 50% of visa fees.


(3) As requested by him, on

17-Feb-2020 ( 11:35 AM IST )

I have paid him 10,000/- 

using sbi bank online payment transfer. ( IRL4441281 ).

This was for his friend working in Canadian embassy in Chandigarh.


Initially Mr. Kunal, had promised me that it would cost only 20 thousand rupees.

But Later he asked for 17 thousand more.

Then again 10 thousand more.

Total 47 thousand.


He has betrayed me by promising to do the work for 20 thousand rupees.


Before paying the initial payment of 20 thousand, I had told him that it would not be possible for me to pay more money.


I have realised that he is not trustworthy. Thus I am requesting for refund of 47,000 rupees ( Forty seven thousand rupees ). This is the total paid amount by online bank account transfer.


Kunal thinks that he is very wise and smart, but.

Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all.


It is the spirit and not the form of law, that keeps justice alive.  


Knowledge without justice ought to be called as cunning. Rather than wisdom. 


A mistake is an accident. Cheating and lying are not mistakes. They are intentional choices. 


Deception may give us what we want for the present. But it will always take it away in the end.  


When you choose to hurt someone who really loves you. With your lies, deceit, and betrayal. Then you decide to become one of the worst decisions they have ever made.  


Do you Know? Why some people lie? Because telling the truth takes courage. Liars are cowherds looking for the easy way out.  


My struggle in Life: My financial situation and it's connection to my purpose of life. The reasons and answers.

My Life's journey.


Proof, evidence of justice.

https://bit.ly/3xlrUKp


Justice of Krishna in Mahabharata.


Money is not everything in life.

Advocate Kunal Sharma

has betrayed me.

http://bit.ly/3jA0MC6


Link to Bitter Truths.

http://bit.ly/39FT3Oz


Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all.


It is the spirit and not the form of law, that keeps justice alive.

Knowledge without justice ought to be called as cunning. Rather than wisdom.

A mistake is an accident. Cheating and lying are not mistakes. They are intentional choices.

Deception may give us what we want for the present. But it will always take it away in the end.

When you choose to hurt someone who really loves you. With your lies, deceit, and betrayal. Then you decide to become one of the worst decisions they have ever made.

Do you Know? Why some people lie? Because telling the truth takes courage. Liars are cowherds looking for the easy way out.







.

No comments:

Post a Comment